My flickr pictures
gomattolson...

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Too much work = no posts

wow, I'm just getting progressively worse at posting, aren't I? I'm hoping my shiny new iPhone will remedy that... Yes, you guessed it. I finally took the plunge. Now all I need to do is setup a twitter feed and you'll have the pleasure of knowing my wherebouts and latest ramblings at any given moment. Speaking of, there is actually an iPhone app you can download that uploads your exact location to a website every 5 seconds. How creepy is that?

4 comments:

Brad said...

so you got the iphone before your new mac? it's a gateway drug, and can only lead to more serious apple addiction...

Anonymous said...

what's your next vice???

i can't wait to find out.

gomattolson said...

I can believe the gateway drug theory. I'm ultra-impressed with the phone so far. My favorite app is "remote" - where I can control my iTunes library from the phone with a flick of a finger. Makes me want to get a mac so I can do more integration, like with iPhoto.

Next vice? Probably smoking.

Rachel said...

I am jealous of the iphone. -That really would be creepy to have your ever where about be tracked.