My flickr pictures
gomattolson...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Happy Little Trees

Hide your blank canvases and cover the walls, ceilings, floors, and anything else within a 50ft radius, because I will soon be wielding a stick with paint on it. That's right -- watch out Bob Ross -- because I just signed up for an oil painting class.

Now, I know what you're thinking: "Matt, since you've never painted before in your life, I'm confident that your early works of art will be masterpieces. How can I go about buying them off you? Will a small fortune suffice, or should I dip into the kid's college fund?"

My response to you is this: relax. After my name is known throughout the world, you will be able to find as many cheap knock-offs and replicas that you can dream of. And that, my friends, is the true beauty of the internet and the American dream. Cheap crap for everyone.

No comments: