My flickr pictures
gomattolson...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm Hip, I'm Cool

I'm not much of a bragger or an in-your-face kind of guy. But remember this post from back in February? I was excited to share with everybody my discovery of Gnarls Barkley and some of his tracks, one being Crazy -- his hit that brought St. Elsewhere (released in late April) to #4 (the album has since slipped to #8) on Billboard's Top 200 -- yet no one commented at the time. Now don't get me wrong -- I'm not trying to say I have special powers like Nostradamus or Tom Cruise, but I just wanted to point out (perhaps opposed to popular belief) that at times, like Dr. Evil, even I'm hip, I'm cool. Tocka tocka tocka tocka.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's no stopping your "hipness" now that you've got "Paste" magazine!