My flickr pictures
gomattolson...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Snakes on a Phone

When I first heard of the movie Snakes on a Plane, I thought it was the dumbest idea for a movie ever. Now, however, I have changed my mind. Someone in their marketing company is a genius. Everybody is talking about the movie, and thousands are blogging about it.

I (as well as a few of you out there) just recently experienced what I consider to be one of the best marketing ideas ever. You always hear that word of mouth is one of the best ways to spread a message, and Snakes on a Plane brought that method to a new level. I received a "personal" voicemail from Samuel L. Jackson, telling me to stop slacking off at my computer, stop smoking that wacky-tobaccy, stop growing out my shaggy beard, and go see Snakes on a Plane.

It will take a big nasty bite out of your butt.

No comments: