My flickr pictures
gomattolson...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

FlickrWalk in Nordeast


This past weekend I attended my first Flickr meet-up photowalk. We met at the ever-cool looking and sounding Pierre Bottineau Library up in nordeast Minneapolis, and as you might have guessed, simply walked around and took photos.

It was a great experience, and I will definitely do it again. It is helpful to look at everyone else's photographs and see what subjects they photographed, what perspectives they used, how they composed their pictures, and (hopefully) learn a few things along the way. Not to mention meet some cool people that share a similar hobby (oddly enough, in a city of >4 million, I ran into one of the members the following day. Not odd, however, is the fact that she was taking pictures).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I get no love? No add to your list of blog friends?

Fine. See if I care.