My flickr pictures
gomattolson...

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving Tradition

Every year we eat at my Grandma's house for Thanksgiving. Every year there are leftovers. Every year the leftovers are brought home in Cool Whip containers. My grandma has a never-ending supply of empty Cool Whip containers. I have no idea where they come from. A 90yr old woman can not possibly eat this much Cool Whip.

We have empty Cool Whip containers that are completely faded due to multiple washings. When I left Georgia I was going to pack up an empty Cool Whip container. It had gone with me from Thor to Ames to Minneapolis to Atlanta.

I recently used a Cool Whip container to hold leftover homemade chili. It had a piece of masking tape on the lid that read "Chili '04". Apparently my mom had used the same container 2 years earlier for the same purpose.

I think Kraft should make a commercial about how Cool Whip brings families together. I think Cool Whip rocks.

No comments: