My flickr pictures
gomattolson...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Least Unique Post of January 9th

Going with the masses today, I wanted to post about Apple Inc. (no longer Apple Computer Inc., mind you). If you haven't heard about the amazing iPhone yet, then you may be living under a rock. But if you're reading this, then you have an internet connection and a computer underneath that rock, which makes no sense at all. I digress...have I mentioned how amazing the iPhone is, and how it will be released shortly after my birthday? Huh, what a coincidence.

A while back Brad mentioned BlogPulse, an interesting site where you can track how popular a topic is by measuring activity within the blogosphere. I was curious to look at Apple vs. Microsoft.

And according to the chart below, I am an incredibly unoriginal blogger (or is it a direct reflection of the unoriginality of Microsoft?). Even puppies, which everybody loves, are less talked about than Apple:

No comments: