My flickr pictures
gomattolson...

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Not a Total Waste of Time...

If you've been reading my ramblings for some time, you may recall this post from last December, where I described how I fixed the rear window of my VW and documented the process on Flickr.

I described the photo set as a "self-paced auto-mechanic class in high school that you never took but wished you had". To my surprise and elation (I helped someone!), it turns out that someone did take my class, and recently left me this comment:

This is precisely what I intend to do to my door today. The window's been held up by tape for long enough. Someone tried to cut the tape and get in. I'm just going to prop the thing up and remove the tape.

This photostream is exactly what I needed to make sure it could be done. Thank you.

No comments: