My flickr pictures
gomattolson...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Scatter Brain

...while driving home from work today, I realized I left my cell phone on my desk. I was about 8 miles away, and considered for a brief moment turning around and going back. But then I decided that I'm not that popular. The sad thing is that I feel really out of touch right now...

...my NCAA bracket is about as accurate as the "intelligence" findings of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq...

...no future residence was purchased during my recent trip up to Minneapolis. The home buying process is exhausting...

...I received the sketchiest piece of junk mail yesterday. It was a Jesus-face prayer mat, saying that if I knelt on it and prayed, marked on the included sheet what issues I wanted people to pray for on my behalf, and sent the prayer mat and a donation back to them, that my prayers would be answered (examples included receiving $40,000, as well as a new car)...

...I have to give training tomorrow night at 9PM. Something tells me I won't miss plant life...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I feel weird whenever I drive away without my phone. I always think about going back but usually choose to live without it.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind leaving my work cell at work. Hmm...