My flickr pictures
gomattolson...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Google Search Bar

Any fans of the Google Search Toolbar? I'm one of them. I like the new feature of Suggested Search, as well as the ability to see your search history. I'm assuming the Suggested Search works by compiling the most recent commonly used PG-related searches performed by the millions of people out there that use Google every day.

I was going to perform a search for "Why buy back stock", when I noticed what apparently is a widely searched-for topic that starts with the word "Why". I was so taken aback I had to capture the screen.

Are we (men) really that bad? And if so, are there that many women our there searching for a rational answer to such a problem? Are they hoping for an "Ohhhhhhh. I get it now. Oh Kenny, you're so silly! I forgive you!" moment?

No comments: