My flickr pictures
gomattolson...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I Heart Firefox

Just downloaded Firefox 2.0.

Talk about a sweet web browser with awesome search capabilities baked right in. Want to search Flickr? IMDB? Wikipedia? GoodSearch? Oh yeah, or what's that one company?...Google? You can search all and even more from within your toolbar.

Afraid of mistyping when filling out a form, sending an email, or posting a comment on the greatest blog on this side of the dot-com? With Firefox 2.0 there is automatic spell checking. As I type this, it is politely underlining any misspelled words in red, suggesting I change them or add them to the dictionary. Brilliant. These people are brilliant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have shares in FireFox ;-)?

Take care!

Joost

gomattolson said...

Now that you mention it, maybe they should be paying me for such good PR!