My flickr pictures
gomattolson...

Monday, January 16, 2006

Georgia may be hazardous to my health

As sad as it is, I just realized that I haven't been paying any attention whatsoever to Iowa State / Big 12 basketball. Until now...I didn't realize that K State beat Kansas -- ending a 31 game losing streak between the two teams...and I didn't realize that we already beat Iowa, which means I missed my opportunity to send out as many emails as possible bashing the biggest loser of the major universities in the state of Iowa. (Did I mention that Iowa also lost to UNI?)

I just don't know what happened to the good ol' days when not only would we go to every game, but we would actually dress up as our head coach and hope to be as cool as him someday...
Larry Says Stand Up [Old People]
(The newspaper was unfortunately un-hip and cut off our last Larry impersonator and the sign reading "Old People")

No comments: