My flickr pictures
gomattolson...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The "Elbow of Death Metal"

Sunday, May 7th:

Considering it was my last weekend in Atlanta, Addie decided to visit one final time. Lauren and I had left my place earlier, so I gave Addie my keys. The plan was for everyone to meet up at Bab's for one last spectacular brunch. It was well past our original meeting time and Addie had still not shown up, nor would she answer her phone. We couldn't figure out what was going on, but we all decided there probably had to be some random explanation.

There was -- and it involved my balcony, a locked door, Addie, her head wrap, her elbow, and my bedroom window. I'll let you piece things together. It wasn't too funny then (ok, it actually sort of was), but it will be great fun this time next year. We love you Addie!

No comments: