My flickr pictures
gomattolson...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Do the Bus a Bus

So IT is not necessarily the hippest of departments. We speak in bytes, gigahertz, assemblies, if statements, and raid arrays. But I have to give credit to my manager tonight. We had visitors from corporate down at the plant today, and my manager wanted to take them out for a fun dinner.

We were chauffeured to Atlanta in the bachelor-party-like Fur Bus to eat at a chic restaurant, Two Urban Licks. Now, I don't know about you, but if I were playing a word association game and came across "Fur Bus" and "Two Urban Licks", I'm fairly confident "Corporate America" would never pop into my head. But hey, that's ATL style for ya.

Make sure to check out the inside of the Fur Bus...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great tailgate vehicle to me! Do you think I could hire them for a game?

gomattolson said...

I think one of these covered in "cardnial and gold" fur would make an excellent tailgating vehicle. Every college kid out there would be jealous.