My flickr pictures
gomattolson...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I Graduated from Jowa State University?

I should probably explain my Perfection post...

I was about to graduate from college and I had a mop of shaggy hair covering my head. I was planning on cutting it short, and knowing this, one of my roommates (WCB) convinced me to let him sculpt it into a mullet first. I acquiesced, and let him work his magic.

I had never been more self-conscience in all my life.

I went to a movie with a friend, and during the previews some guy from a few rows in front of us literally got up out of his chair and came over to me and said, "Dude, I just had to come over here and shake your hand. That's one killer mullet."

1 comment:

Brad said...

and here i was thinking that you were really starting to get attached the deep south... silly me.